Our commitment is to provide the highest possible quality of medical/non-medical health care services and treatment to clients of all ages with dignity and respect. Integrity is the core of our brand of service, and compassionate service is our commitment. We work to the best of our ability to maintain and uphold excellence in our delivery of quality care.
Our mission is to be the foremost, leading provider of home health care services. We aim to become a world-renowned home health care organization, delivering first-rate, quality care to our clients.
Who We Are
Amatus Health Care began in 2010. We have been continuously motivated to provide the highest possible quality of life and autonomy to our clients. Our success is built on offering the highest level of respect and esteem for those we serve.
We celebrate the value of each person’s life and consider it a worthy cause to lift the burdens of others by lovingly offering care to people regardless of who they are, what they believe, or where they’re from. We seek to combine finely honed medical skills with a compassionate touch to care for the whole person — body, mind, and spirit.
Our Seven Core Values
- INTEGRITY – To act with the highest moral principles and professional standards in all we do.
- EXCELLENCE – To put forth our personal and professional best by providing the highest quality of care and committing ourselves to continuous improvement while seeking to set the recognized performance standards within our industry.
- COMMITMENT – To assure each client of our dedication in providing the utmost level of care available to renew any needs which need to be met.
- COMPASSION – Treat each person with dignity and respect by taking the time to be present, to listen to explain and to understand.
- RELIABILITY – To be responsible and steadfast in all our dealings with our clients, our employees, and our customers.
- RESPECT – To treat others as we would like to be treated, by valuing their privacy and individuality in all aspects of their care.
- COMMUNICATIONS – To keep the client and their circle of care current and aware of all aspects of the client’s care.
Get in Touch
Set an appointment with us to learn more about our home health care services. For inquiries about us and how we can be of help to you and your senior loved ones, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our representative at a time of your convenience.